Tuesday 23 June 2015

More June 2015 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects



Hey there!  Glad you dropped by :)  Phew, its been a crazy week and it's only Tuesday.  I think I'm feeling the aftermath of last week still!  

Today's projects are fun.  First of all, a sweet banner card with the paper pumpkin pieces from this month: 


I think this may just be my favorite card from the whole ensemble!

Next, I created a sweet little treat box with the envelope lining paper.  To still line the envelope, I cut it at 3 1/4".  To create the treat holder, I cut this piece 3 1/4" square.  I then used my envelope punch board and punched and scored at 1 1/4".  In case you aren't familiar with the EPB, I will do a tutorial on that following my paper pumpkin series, there's lots of cool boxes you can make in addition to envelopes.

Once the square was all punched up, I used my bone folder to curl the edges as shown.  


Once curled, I folded in the shorter ends and closed the box, tied it up, and added a tag:


It's pretty basic, but I had to work within the confines of the kit!  This box is a great size, it can hold a halloween/treat size chocolate bar with no problem, and little room to move, so it would be a great fit for that.

I hope you enjoyed today's projects!  Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment